South West London, London
£30 - £34 per hour
3 months ago
Qaulifed Social Worker - LAC Team- South West London
Our Client based in South West London are currently seeking an Qualified Social Worker to work within a LAC Team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!