£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Sutton Council.
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development
- To participate in supervision
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly