£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
8 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Newham Council.
- To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom the post holder is responsible.
- To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework , Working Together, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
- To lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in consultation with the Practice Leader and other professionals.
- To arrange regular visits with children and ensure that the views, wishes, feelings and lived experience of children is captured and at the forefront of all assessments, interventions and plans.
- To establish professional relationships and behaviours that safeguards children and empower families to make positive changes.
- To be responsible for making realistic child centred plans within a review timeline, that will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of children. Apply twin and triple track planning to minimise the drift or delay, and be alert to the effectiveness or otherwise of current plans
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly