North West London, London
Up to £28 per hour
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Long Term Team, Northwest London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Long Term Team, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Taking a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures
- Post holder will require substantial post qualifying experience in a statutory Children Social Care setting. It will be desirable for the post holders to have a Practice Educators Award and if not, there will be an expectation that this award is achieved within first year of employment
- These post holders are experienced social workers who will be more autonomous in their job. They will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations; and be able to assess and manage higher levels of risk in their own and that of other less experienced social workers
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases and support and mentor less experienced social workers; to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Long Term
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.