£35 - £37 per hour + Negotiable
29 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Cardiff Council - Children's Locality Teams - Up to £37ph!
- This post could be in either CIN or LAC depending on the need.
- The successful candidate MUST have ROBUST SAFEGUARDING, CHILD PROTECTION experience and be confident with COURT PROCEEDINGS.
- As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services.
- We require competent Social Workers, We require social workers able and experienced of undertaking court work. Candidate must have experience in working in Childrens services.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years' post qualifying experience.
- Candidate must have worked in LAC before.
- Candidate must have experience in Court work - CP
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.