£30 - £37 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Derbyshire County Council - Chesterfield - Leaving Care Team - Up to £37ph!
- This post is for the Leaving Care Team - based in Chesterfield. The role is asking for additional specialist skills below.
- Derbyshire are seeking an additional social worker to work in their specialist UASC social worker team.
- You will be an experienced child in care social worker, with UASC experience preferable.
- The post is based in Chesterfield but with travel across the county expected.
- You will be working a small team with other UASC social workers.'
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.