Qualified Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Based in West London
Our Client based in West London requires an experience social worker with Learning Disabilities experience to join their Learning Disabilities team.
The successful Learning Disabilities Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Team - social worker
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Social Worker role:
- Adult Safeguarding and Care Management
- Learning disabilities
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Claire on 0208 418 7676 for more details or email your CV over to claire@remedymedical today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Social Care Sector.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour or nationality.