£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Havering Council - Community Learning Disabilities Team - Up to £32ph!
- Experience of dealing with complex caseload
- Experience of dealing with Safeguarding cases in line with Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Experience of working on Community DoLS caseload
- Experience of managing duty in the team
- Enhanced understandings of MCA, Best interests and Care Act
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.