Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Up to £195 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sunderland City Council - Learning Disability Team - Up to £195Ltd Per Day!
- 37 hours per week Qualified social worker in a learning disability social work team, ideally with some experience in this area of work.
- Role would include covering duty; carrying out Care Act assessments and support planning; representing the local authority at MDT meetings; safeguarding work; Court of Protection work.
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.