£28 - £28.66 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Worcestershire County Council - Learning Disabilities Team - Up to £28.66!
- 2x 37 hour posts for Experienced Social Workers with experience in working in a strength based manner with Learning Disabilities service users and carers, extensive knowledge of Mental Capacity, safeguarding, community DOLs and other statutory duties.
- Supportive teams with a focus on reflective practice and strength based approach to working with people.
- Flexible approach to working.
- One based at Parkside (north)
- One based at County Hall (South)
- Initially the role is for 3 months with the potential for this to be further extended
- Potential for mobile and flexible working we will also consider requests for compressed working.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.