South London, London
Up to £28 per hour
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker X2, Learning Disabilities and Transitions, South London, up to £28ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background of Learning Disabilities and Transitions, we want to hear from you.
Building effective relationship with the Adult in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Helping service users to maintain their physical and mental health and supporting them with daily activities
- Ensure electronic and paper records on service users are of high quality and kept up-to-date, and to adhere to the legislation in relation to user's access to personal files
- Record details of service gaps in community care for people meeting eligibility criteria.
- Attend and participate in such meetings and work groups as required including training courses
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with adults with Learning Disabilities
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.