£30 - £32 per hour + negotiable
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Learning Disabilities, Sutton, up to £30-£32ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Adult Services, we want to hear from you.
Main role Responsibilities:
- Conducting or supporting individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person
- Conducting risk assessments with adults and carers, in line with eligibility criteria and Mental Capacity legislation
- Conducting Mental Capacity Act assessments in line with statutory guidance and ensuring adults are provided with the opportunity to demonstrate capacity wherever possible
- Managing an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, Council policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.