£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
25 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Lambeth Councils Joint Emergency Team.
The JET team' primary focus is Hospital admission avoidance, and Crisis intervention in the community. The JET team is composed of Social workers, social care assessors, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists and Nurses. The primary role of a Qualified social worker within the JET team would be:
- Urgent social care assessments or reviews with the aim of providing urgent care, or increasing existing care and support.
- The completion of Mental capacity Assessments in line with vulnerable clients who may lack capacity but require formal services.
- The arrangement of Urgent residential placements or respite
- The completion of Safeguarding concerns, and any or all interventions needed to keep a vulnerable adult safe on an immediate basis.
- Close working with other health professionals in the JET Team so as to provide a holistic service to vulnerable adults.
- Urgent welfare calls in the community.
- Strong aim on responding within 2 hours - Social workers are required to complete home visits in line with this when able
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly