Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30 - £31.60 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council, Greater Manchester - Intensive Support Team - Up to £31.60ph!
- Social Worker - Intensive Support Team (IST) part of the wider Community Learning Disability Team (CLDT)
- Demanding S/W role within this small team (IST) which is part of larger integrated LD Team (CLDT)
- Assessment and developing and arranging appropriate packages of care/services for service users, their families and carers, and providing professional support.
- Provision of social work and case management support to service users, their carers and families.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE: Experience & evidence of complex multi-disciplinary case work with knowledge of Court of Protection - DOLS, working alongside Medium & Low Secure Services, Best Interests, Capacity Assessments and working with the Legal Framework and working with Specialist LD Provider Services.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.