West London, London
£25 - £30 per hour
2610 - Dee_1591264995
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Intake Team (C&F), West London, £30ph
If you are looking for your next role within a 'Front Door' Children's Assessment Team, we want to hear from you today.
You will join a team who work closely with children and their families delivering interventions to safeguard children.
Main duties include:
- Undertake assessments to ascertain the level of need, risk and/or support required to protect and support children and their families
- Undertake child protection investigations
- Prepare court statements and give evidence in court, when required
- Provide clear verbal and written reports to a high standard
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial post qualifying experience in a children & families statutory social work setting
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.