£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Denbighshire County Council - Intake and Intervention - Up to £35ph!
- You will work closely with children, young people and their families, foster carers, legal practitioners and other professionals in finding solutions and creating change.
- You will use your skills to carry out assessments, make evidencebased recommendations and decisions for interventions to support vulnerable children achieve positive outcomes and for those young people who are leaving care to achieve their preferred outcomes.
- Form and develop working relationships with service users, families and their carers:
- To ensure that the positive outcomes for children as defined in the Service's priorities are the focus for all interventions.
- Promote and develop positive working links across and within agencies and local voluntary/user groups.
- Contribute to the direct provision of care, support, intervention and protection of vulnerable children and families.
- Contribute to the planning and development of services.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records which are consistent with.
- Departmental policies.
- Implement relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for own professional development through the use of supervision and learning opportunities.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.