£20 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
8 days ago
Qualified Social Worekr - Denbighshire County Council - Intake and Assessment Service - Negotiable Pay!
- We are currently looking for Agency staff to cover 2 Social Worker posts in our busy Intake & Intervention Service.
- There are two individual Managers for these teams.
- We need individuals who are qualified Child Care Social workers experienced in S47 investigations, child protection processes/ procedures & in completing assessments.
- Experience of court work & Public Law Outline Reforms would also be desirable.
- If there was one with Senior Practitioner experience that would be advantageous to carry a caseload of more complex cases.
- In return we offer the opportunity to work within a supportive culture where the emphasis is on working together to support children and their families.
- Regular supervision will also be provided.
- Staff are able to work remotely however we do require staff to complete face to face visits to families and to attend the office for supervision / team meetings.
- Candidates must also be registered with Social Care Wales to be able to work within Wales.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.