£30 - £33 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Somerset County Council - Up to £33ph!
- Adults Social Worker - Hospital Interface Service - Royal United Hospital (RUH) - Bath
- Qualified Social Workers required to assist a busy hospital team covering Bath & North East Somerset Residents (Mendip).
- The role will involve assessing people in hospital to ensure safe and timely discharge home, or an alternative care setting. This will then be followed by a review of their care needs in the community.
- This is a significant role in a small team that has been very successful in minimising the amount of people delayed in hospital, supporting their NHS colleagues to maintain smooth patient flow while ensuring good outcomes for those people discharged.
- Previous hospital experience is essential.
- 3 days per week onsite at RUH Bath with 2 days WFH or from the SCC Shepton Mallet Office
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.