Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
The London Borough of Sutton are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team
We are looking for:
* Substantial experience of working with adults and their carers
* Active promotion of the customer's wellbeing, independence and reablement
* The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Safeguarding experience
* Experience of working within a hospital setting or facilitating hospital discharges
* HCPC registration
In return we will offer:
* Regular supervision and group reflection
* The opportunity of working in a supportive and innovative team
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.