£32 - £37 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Lancashire County Council - Hospital Discharge Team - Up to £37ph!
- In this role you will play a vital role in completing assessments and interventions based upon the client's strengths and focus on what is important to them, offering a truly holistic strength based approach.
- You would have the ability to engage with service users and their carers to undertake those assessments.
- At present most assessments are being completed virtually over teams or the phone due to the COVID restrictions but on occasion home visits are required to assess need/ risk face to face either at home or in the care home.
What we're looking for
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Workers.
- You will need to be flexible and adaptable in a constantly changing environment as well as having a commitment to improve the lives of our service users through creative, evidence based practice
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.