High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£32 - £37 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Help and Protection, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, up to £32-£37ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Help and Protection, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To deliver targeted and specialist social work services for children and young people in need of support, protection and care
- To clarify eligibility and undertake statutory social work assessments, in line with agreed local thresholds, to analyse children and young people's needs, risks and circumstances and confirm existing parenting skills and any capacity to change, as necessary and appropriate
- To always promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
- To establish a rapport and build a relationship with children and young people to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings and understand their lived experience through direct work with them
- To work collaboratively in partnership with parents/carers and promote a strengths based, relationship-focused model of approach
- To work together with relevant multi-disciplinary professionals from across the multi-agency partnership
- To develop, as appropriate, relevant support, protection and care/pathway plans to meet the assessed needs and circumstances of children and young people
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.