£32.00 - £34.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, Medway
Remedy Social Care team are looking for an experienced Fostering Social Worker to join a friendly team based in Medway.
You will use well developed communication skills to present complex and sensitive information to a range of audiences including Fostering Panel.
Pay rates are between £32 - £34.50ph depending on experience.
Main duties include:
- Assess, plan, and use evidence based analytical practice to assess prospective foster carers
- Recruitment of foster carers, including initial visits, information sessions and Skills to Foster courses
- Work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records, in accordance with agreed procedures and in order to meet legislative responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate, and take a lead role in multi-professional/agency groups and other professional meetings.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Safeguarding/child protection experience.
- Car driver/owner as you will need to travel around the county
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.