Up to £35 per hour
387C8 - Dee_1601470272
25 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, Blackpool
If you are a social worker with recent experience in Connected Person Assessments, this could be your ideal role.
You will work in a Fostering Service working alongside Children's Social Workers in the assessment of Connected carers.
You will need to have a good understanding of the impact of trauma upon children and demonstrate within the assessment how the carers will meet the needs of the children.
This is a locum position initially for 3 months with a competitive pay rate - £35ph.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience in writing analytical assessments
- Commitment to work flexibly and travel within the UK as many of the assessments are out of area.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.