Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Milton Keynes Council - Fostering Team - Up to £38ph!
- Managing a complex caseload in the Fostering Assessment Team
- Undertaking Form F Assessments and Viability Assessments
- Undertaking SGO and Connected Person Assessments
- Undertake Private fostering Assessments
- Support/Supervise regulation 24 carers and mainstream foster carers
- Attend fostering panel
- Support with the delivery of the Skills to Foster and Sgo training
- Participate on the duty rota
- Attend court- when required
- Be able to write detailed, analytical and comprehensive reports
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.