Bradford, West Yorkshire
£30 - £35 per hour
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, Bradford, from £30-£35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in Fostering Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Undertaking preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns, investigating concerns of significant harm and making appropriate use of legislation to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
- Providing a Social Work service to individuals, their families and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management. Be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice.
- Managing a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated and reviewed.
- Engaging effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge including multi-agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantage, multiple significant risk factors, and the need to take into account the public interest.
- Ensuring appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources, and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Car driver/owner desirable
- Substantial experience in a Fostering team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.