Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £23.73 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Rochdale Borough Council - First Reponse Team - Up To £23.73ph!
This is a strength based intervention team which is responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
This team has case holding responsibility for children in need, there is also responsibility for initiating child protection procedures and initial care proceedings when needed as well as managing private law. There is a need for strong multi agency working to ensure clear and robust step down to Early Help when a case no longer meets CSC threshold.
As a busy locality team each social worker is expected to respond to duty matters on a rota and to undertake multi agency section 47 enquiries / risk assessments.
Job description and spec attached.
- The post will require Barring checks
- HCPC registration required for all posts
- At least 2 years references required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.