Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£34 - £36 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Milton Keynes Council - Family Support Team - Up to £36ph!
- Immediate start
- 37 hours per week
- We hold Child in Need, Child Protection, Looked After Children / Court through to the end of proceedings.
- On average caseloads are 10 families which is approximately 22 children, everyone's caseload is a mixture of CIN and CP and the more experienced staff hold court cases but no more than 3 family's at one time this can include private proceedings completing Section 7 or 37 reports.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.