South London, London
Up to £35 per hour
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Family Support and Child Protection, South London, up to £35ph
If you have strong Child Protection and Family Support experience, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will work in a fast paced Child Protection team dealing with long term cases. It is essential you have strong safeguarding experience along with some court experience.
Main duties include:
- Providing a service that ensure that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer term safety and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chances
- Complying with requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation
- Working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded
- Senior level experience within a long term Child Protection Team
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.