Worthing, West Sussex
£36 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention - Worthing, West Sussex - Up to £40ph!!!
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with West Sussex County Council to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Assessment & Intervention Team.
- Manage a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse case
- Undertake assessments and reviews
- Prepare welfare reports and attend court
- The caseload will be managed within the relevant framework of supervision dependent on the complexity of the case
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Childrens Social Care legislation and guidance
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.