£30 - £35 per hour
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Family Social Work Team, South London, up to £35ph
If you're looking for your next challenge as a Qualified Social Worker, we want to hear from you today.
Working directly with children, young people and their families, you will provide a statutory social work service including assessment, intervention, case planning and review appropriate to the work of the team.
Main duties include:
- Be responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
- Ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
- Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with policies, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed.
- Participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extensive of court work
- Experience of complex cases
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.