£24 - £37 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Lancashire County Council - Fylde and Wyre - Family Safeguarding - Up to £37ph!
- QSW to work in Family Safeguarding in Fylde and Wyre
- Must have substantial experience
- PLEASE ensure that candidates have an in-date DBS/5 year references and CV's
- Please note interviews will be taking place via zoom due to the current circumstances, please provide us with an email and telephone number for each candidate.
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.