Up to £38 per hour
3A1EC - Dee_1602841612
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Family Intervention Team, Reading
Remedy Social Care team are looking for experienced Children & Family Social Workers to join the Family Intervention team based in Reading.
The Family Intervention team receives the cases from access and assessment team and holds cases of children on child in need, child protection and in public law Outline process and children in care proceedings.
Pay rate: £38 per hour
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience in Child Protection
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.