Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
25 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Nottinghamshire County Council - Emergency Duty Team - Up to £35ph!
- The candidate should ideally live in the area. Home working is an option provided they live near work - the shift pattern is set. From September they will be expected to be on overnight stand-by so should either be in the area or stay in the area that night,
- In regards to your questions there is a well established rota which the worker will have to adhere to . The expectation is that the worker is based in the office , which has been risk assessed to me the Local Authorities guidelines re COVID.
- Emergency Duty Team Social Worker needed for out of hours, 3-6 months.
- 2 Years experience required
- This is a Children's Social Worker role
- 24 hour service, shift work, out of hours 4pm till midnight
- OnCall rota from 1am onwards
- 37 hours
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.