8 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Edge of Care Team- Essex
Our Client based in Essex are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Edge of Care Team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will require the following
- To hold a caseload of identified children and families
- To support foster carers and families in a way which enables them to feel able to maintain difficult placements and improve both the quality of life and life chances for the adolescents within them.
- To provide intensive and rapid support when a family breaks down (including foster families) with the aim of keeping the family together.
- To work intensively with families to keep their children out of care, to prevent becoming looked after and with identified foster families where the placement is assessed as risk of breaking down
- To work intensively with identified adolescents in order to better meet their needs
- To support children and families within the family home including foster homes, within the school and within the community.
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary team which will be available to support families 7 days a week between the hours of 08:00 and 23:00, reflecting the fact that a family's needs don't stop outside of office hours.
- To work outside of normal working hours to meet the needs of the service as and when required
- To undertake full and thorough assessments of families needs and strengths and collate multi-agency information
- To attend panels as and when required
- To provide full and thorough support of families in order for them to meet their Support Plan targets and collate multi-agency information
- To provide and deliver inclusive intervention packages working in conjunction with communities
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation is completed in line with requirements
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!