£35 - £36 per hour + Negotiable + £150pw Accomodation Allowance
8 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Assessment Team, Bournemouth
If you are an experienced Children's Social Worker with solid assessments skills, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Direct experience of working with relevant client groups, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to attend and organise case conferences and reviews for the purpose of assessing and monitoring the development of service users.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Advanced professional social work qualification (or equivalent experience) with clearly evidenced CPD
- Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and consider their specific needs
- Flexible approach to a complex and high risk case load, considering different customer needs
- Good knowledge of ICT, including word, outlook, word and other programmes relevant to the role
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Elliot Murphy on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.