Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bradford MBC - Duty and Assessment Team - Up to £35ph!
This role is for an Experienced Level 3 Social Worker to work in the duty and assessment team in Bradford East.
You will be required to complete Family Assessments and work with the child and family to agree a plan. Our fast paced Duty and Assessment teams will work on a one week on, two weeks off rota system and receive allocations directly from our Integrated Front Door.
The transition points from this service are:
- Step down to Early Help Services
- Step to Child and Family Service and the Children in Care Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.