£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Worcestershire County Council - Duty and Assessment Team - Up to £32ph!
- We unusually have vacancies in two of our assessment teams. Redditch/Wychavon and Worcester/Malvern.
- We are seeking experienced social workers to join our patch-based assessment teams, taking cases from the initial contact team to complete both S17 and S47 assessments to closure, step down or transfer to the safeguarding teams.
- You will be supported by and working with a fully permanent management group in teams where the culture of 'team' being a supportive learning environment is embedded with regular supervision, manageable caseloads and regular team meetings as well as a comprehensive training offer in partnership with the social work academy.
- We know how important this is in achieving forward thinking and progressive social work practice where children and young people experience a great
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.