North West London, London
£26 - £30 per hour
49198 - Dee_1589279716
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Drugs & Alcohol Team, NW London, up to £30ph
If you are looking for your next role as a Drugs & Alcohol Social Worker and are available immediately, this could be your ideal role.
Remedy Social Care team needs you to act as an enquirer for s.42 safeguarding procedures.
Home working is in place at present.
Main duties include:
- Carry a caseload of service users with addictions - to assess risk, needs and support them with their recovery including supporting them to have urine drug screens
- Identify and assess under the Care Act 2014 those who appear to have care and support needs
- Identify and support carers to get a Carer's Assessment
- Identify and assess service users for Community Rehabilitation
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial recent experience as a Drugs & Alcohol Social Worker
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.