South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£28.43 - £35 per hour + some home working
5149214 - Dee_1601371266
29 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Children with Disabilities, South Gloucestershire
A unique opportunity for a Children with Disabilities Advanced Social Worker is available in South Gloucester.
Ideally you will be available to work either full time or a minimum 4 days per week.
Due to Covid-19 they are operating a mixture of home working and Covid secure office meetings/visits or rotas. This is expected to continue until the spring.
You will have recent experience with Children with Disabilities along with child protection and children in need.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.