01/05/18 - Wands_1525163830
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities, Wandsworth
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with London Borough of Wandsworth to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker for the Children & Young People's service.
- DipSW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent.
- Experience of court work in relation to child care matters and an understanding of the legal process.
- Knowledge of Leaving and Aftercare legislation and procedures.
- Experience in undertaking assessments and the ability to demonstrate how these are used in forming appropriate care plans for children with disabilities.
- Recent experience of communicating with young people with disabilities and/or additional needs and working in partnership with parents and/or carers.
At Remedy Recruitment Group, you will receive a personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant. To find out more about this role, please email Frankie on the social work team.