East London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, East London, from £30-£35ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background in Child Protection teams, we want to hear from you.
You will work in an already established Team that provides a statutory social work service to children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- Complying with requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation
- Working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances
- Providing a service that ensure that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer term safety and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chance
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a Child Protection team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.