South London, London
£32 - £38 per hour + DOE
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Local Authority in South London.
Undertake a holistic assessment of children, families and carers using the relevant assessment framework, involving other professionals/agencies as necessary, ensuring that the wishes and views of the child and their family carer are clearly recorded and used to inform the overall professional judgement.
● Effective use of skills and evidence based tools to inform the assessment process.
● Develop and implement appropriate plans according to need eg child need, child protection looked after, pathway plans etc within clearly defined timescales
● Prepare and present reports in a clear and logical way, compliant with procedures
● Ensure cost / 'best value' considerations in identification of resources and case planning.
● Lead and undertake complex single or joint agency enquiries to assess likely and actual harm to children and take appropriate action including the development of child protection plans to ensure safety.
● Lead on the development and implementation of complex child protection plans.
● Lead on complex assessments with children, young people and their families/carers where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist involvement.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*