Up to £37 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualifeid Social Worker - Nottinghamshire County Council - Court Team - £37ph + Negotiable!
- Candidates do have the opportunity to condense their hours into 4 days. They will still be required to attend any meetings or Court appearances on the fifth day if needed.
- Caseloads vary but it could be up to 16 children, within that figure there could be sibling groups.
- Candidates will be paid a mileage allowance of 45p and if they are required to travel outside of the county they will be given a hire car.
- The team has Social Work Support Officers as well as Social Work Assistants who are on hand to undertake any non social work tasks.
- There is flexibility to work from home but there will be team office days where the whole team are in along with monthly meetings. The office is based in Ollerton but candidates have the option of working in any of the NCC offices. There is free parking across the NCC sites but parking can be claimed on expenses if needs be.
- They have team development days where a guest speaker may come in to go through tailored training. This is a very structured team and the work is extremely varied with no two days being the same. Candidates will benefit from being exposed to all areas of Social Work such as LAC, DCPT etc which will aid them in making more informed decisions about their own progression.
- Equipment is provided for home working, candidates can take monitors, keyboards and a mouse. Laptops will be provided.
- The Team is currently made up of 1 Service Manager and 4 Team Managers with each manager overseeing 6 Social Workers or a combination of Social Workers and Social Work Assistants.
- Candidates will be required to drive and have access to a car.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.