South London, London
Up to £32 per hour
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Court Team, South London, up to £32ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in Court Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Provide evidence in care proceedings as the expert witness on behalf of the local authority
- Report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments with confidence
- To produce Court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority
- To undertake Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework
- To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on these assessments
- To ensure that all expenditure on cases is properly authorised and recorded
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a Court Team
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.