£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Newham Councils Contextual Safeguarding Team.
- Opportunity for a compassionate SW to join the borough's newly formed contextual safeguarding team
- This is an allocated SW team based within safeguarding and intervention. SW's in this team work alongside a missing officer, advisory teachers and a sister 'edge of care' team.
- Experience of working in an adolescent context is essential, as the team work primarily with children ad 10 and upwards. The post holder will be able to understand the risk of exploitation to children in a range of contexts.
- The successful candidate will have experience of coordinating a multi-agency approach; that brings the best of skills together around children and their families.
- We are inspirational for our children and young people and want to hear from candidates who prioritise a relational approach to their practice.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly