Trafford, Greater Manchester
£19.98 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Trafford Council - Complex Needs Adults Team - Up to £30ph!
- Trafford Council are looking for 2 Social Workers to join their Complex Needs Adults Team (Community Learning Disability Team).
- The Complex Needs Adults Team works in collaboration with health colleagues from the Cheshire and Wirral Partnership (CWP) to complete holistic person centred assessments to promote independence and inclusivity for learning disabled adults.
- We are looking for skilled and a highly motivated social workers to work within a busy, challenging and stimulating team. In return you will receive regular supervision and training opportunities in a supportive environment.
- A significant part of your role will be to complete Care Act assessments, work within the legal framework of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- You will take responsibility for promoting the rights of people with a learning disability, protecting vulnerable adults from harm and carrying out safeguarding enquiries in a person centred way to secure safe and effective outcomes.
- Additionally you will work with younger disabled adults and families to support people through transition into adult services.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.