Depending on Experience
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Ealing Council - Community Team for People with Learning Disabilties - Up to £32ph!
- We invite applications from enthusiastic Social Workers in both Adults and Children's Services to apply for 3 locum Social Worker roles within Ealing Council's CTPLD (Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities).
- If you are seeking a fresh challenge and a change in your professional development, we welcome your application.
- This opportunity is open to qualified social workers including eligible agency workers.
- We would like to invite you to join the social work team that works in close collaboration with our health colleagues to offer a creative service to people who have learning disabilities and their families/carers and supporters.
- Our staff are the key drivers to success, and we want to support the development of staff who can embrace the Better Lives Agenda alongside the core values and behaviours of the Council.
- We want our team to work in partnership with residents to maximise their independence and potential and wherever possible achieve their aspirations in their local community.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of one year's post-qualifying experience including undertaking Care Act 2014 compliant assessments; reviews and re-assessments; Carers Assessments; devising care and support plans; Safeguarding Adults enquiry officers; being part of the team's duty system (1x weekly).
- Across the CTPLD we actively encourage joint working and training opportunities. We are also closely aligned to our colleagues in the ILS and broader adult social care services, and we encourage attendance at forums, workshops as well as development in areas that may be of specific professional interest to you.,
- These roles are deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.