£20 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
10 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Denbighshire County Council - Community Response Team - Negotiable Pay Rate!
- We are looking for two candidates to work within a busy team.
- Requirement for a Band 7, 8 or 9 grade social worker to work within the South Locality of Denbighshire as part of the Community Resource Teams (CRT) for Denbigh/ St.Asaph/ Ruthin/Corwen area.
- The CRT consists of mixed agencies of Social Care, District Nurses, Health Physios and Community Navigators.
- Needs to have at least 3 years experience and will have at least applied or have registration with the Welsh Social Care Council to be able to work in Wales.
- The team are based normally within the County Hall in Ruthin but at this time are mostly working from home with the odd visit to the office.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.