Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £21.78 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council - Community Mental Health Team - Up to £21.78
- An exciting opportunity for social worker to join the North Functional CMHT in Bolton that provide a comprehensive multi-disciplinary service to people aged 16 years and above including an assertive outreach approach.
- The Bolton Mental Health and Social Care Directorate is an Integrated service that strives to deliver a needs based service rather than one based on age. There are two Functional CMHT's in Bolton that provide a comprehensive multi-disciplinary service to people aged 16 years and above including an assertive outreach approach.
- We are looking to recruit a social worker- North Functional CMHT
- We are looking for an individual who is flexible, creative, committed and able to adapt positively to change.
- You should also be able to work effectively taking a holistic approach to assessment and treatment working in partnership with service users and their carer's promoting independence and recovery of people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
- You will need to be able to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, respecting the input of all the professions and professionals within this.
- As a Social Worker within in the north CMHT you will assess service users using identified assessments, risk assessments and undertake the role of Care Coordinator in line with CPA process.
- You will have a defined complex caseload which could consist of people who are on the Assertive Outreach pathway, and will be expected to work proactively and flexibly within a multi-disciplinary team model
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.