Up to £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Knowsley Borough Council - CLA Service & CP Service - Up to £40ph!
We have vacancies in CLA Service and CP service
- Support as we would for any permanent member of staff, via training and supervision (including Signs Of Safety training)
- FREE Parking
- Permanent Team Manager Group within CP and CLA
- Average case load in CP yesterday was 19.5 and CLA is 14.5
- CLA max 3 sets of proceedings.
- CP transfer point at first hearing!
- Full IT to a high standard
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office
- Support services in Knowsley including however, not extensive: Family Group Conference, Edge of Care intensive support, Family Support, CE specialist Teams, MASH that is well established, Fully functional Early Help Offer and MST
- Robust senior leadership support from visible leaders
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.